Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 19 - No clever title today ;) 

Had yet another day with multiple appointments...yay. lol...David had his follow up appointment with his physiologist. I didn't even know what that was until he had to go see one...lol. He's the doctor who is overseeing David's physical and speech therapy. They called asking if we could come in a little earlier...sure, no problem. Then by the time the doctor actually saw him it was almost his original appointment time...grrrr! Oh well...he is a good doctor, so that helps! He wants David to keep going with both therapies and come back to see him in 8 weeks. 

On the way home, I had an awful headache. I rarely get headaches, but when I do, they are not fun. Actually, what usually happens is my eyeballs hurt. Literally my eyeballs, not behind my eyes...I don't know if that happens to anyone else, but it is not pleasant. It made it difficult to drive...couldn't wait to get home and take some Motrin! David was tired, so he went back to bed...and so did I! I normally am not a napper...but I was today! lol...I think I got a two hour one in...luckily my "Don't forget to pick up your kids from school" alarm went off! hahahaha And, thank goodness, no more headache!

Then it was off to take Shift to her doctor appointment after school. Thankfully it didn't take too long. So that's been my day. Made some dinner (salmon patties...yum! except for Buddy who almost puked after one bite! lol)...trying to get the kids to tidy up and do homework. You know...the usual ;) Sometimes the usual is nice. Gonna try to go to bed early and get a good night's sleep. I haven't been sleeping well lately, which is weird. I usually sleep deeply, and still have a hard time getting up in the morning...I think we've covered that I'm not a morning person! But several nights lately I've been sleeping really lightly, keep waking up, and then waking up on time or early, and don't feel sleepy. It's strange! 
 
I got Shift to take the pic...since my gray is my pants, that's a difficult selfie! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment