Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 8 - Happy Mother's Day!

I tried to post this from my phone in the hospital, but it wouldn't upload. Booooo! 

So yesterday (actually 3 days ago now) I went home to see the kids...it's was wonderful! oh my goodness, I missed them SO much! This morning Glitter was so sweet, she brought me breakfast (cake! lol) in bed. The older two had grand plans of making me breakfast, but apparently sleep overwhelmed the...hahahahah!!!

We made it to late church...late...of course! And the whole church prayed for David! Buddy was so funny, as soon as he heard the pastor say David Woolley he got all excited and looked at me and said "Daddy!" It's so moving when the whole church comes together to lift up those in special need in prayer!

The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to get the house cleaned up before David comes home...lol...there was a bit of procrastination, but it looks pretty decent ;)

Then around 7:00 I dropped the kids off at a friend's and back I went...thankfully it was an extremely smooth trip! Got here faster than I think I ever have...just over two hours! Usually takes about three. David sure was happy to see me! 

Hopefully tomorrow we can get the insurance issues taken care of and get the heck out of here!


Buddy took this one for me ;)
My darlin's!


No comments:

Post a Comment