Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 18 - Nobody likes Monday!


Ugh...Whoever invented Mondays made a huge mistake! lol...Nobody was in the mood for it today. Ain't nobody got time for that!


I had such grand plans for today. No, not really...lol...but I was gonna clean up the backyard...it's a mess! It's amazing how much stuff you find once all the snow melts! ;) Anyways, I was just gonna try to get it spruced up a bit...but then it turns out I needed to go to the bank today. Now, you wouldn't think that would mess with my whole day, but it does when the closest branch is 45 minutes away! When we lived in Texas we had Bank of America, but when we moved to Colorado, there weren't any there. So we switched to Washington Mutual...which got bought out by Chase. Then when we moved here, there were only a couple locations in CT...none nearby. It's just such a hassle to switch banks, direct deposit and all that...so we live with it. We rarely have the need to actually go to the physical location anyways, most everything can be done online. But on the rare occasion that we do have to...it's no fun. But Buddy made out...the banker gave him three lollipops!

I've been wanting to get some sort of shade for my patio...it's so hot and bright during the day...I was originally thinking of just a regular umbrella for the picnic table. But then on Pinterest I saw these really cool canopies called shade sails...I really like the way they look. And they're fairly inexpensive. Hopefully I can figure a way to use them!

Of course, I love that color too! :)

For dinner I made Ricotta Meatballs and Baked Spaghetti...it was delicious!
Putting Buddy to work! lol...he actually still likes helping now
Then he stole my camera 
And here's my gray for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment