Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day 24 - Sickly Sunday

I woke up feeling like crap! I've been a little under the weather, but not that big a deal...just a head cold or allergies or something. Today was much worse...basically from my shoulders up felt awful. Terrible hacking cough + stuffed nose + swollen eyes (you how you feel after you've cried for hours? Yeah, that, minus the crying) + headache + sore neck = misery! I'm thinking it might be a sinus infection...might actually have to go to the doctor. :/ I didn't make it to first church, and the only reason I went to second church was because it was Shift's turn to work in the nursery. If I was going to drive her there, I might as well stay, right? Good thing I did, I would have missed out on a couple compliments...lol...apparently this dress is a good look ;)


Afterwards we stopped by Savers (50% sale!) to get some shorts for the kids. Then, as soon as I got home, I went right back to bed! Wound up sleeping a couple hours...still didn't feel good when I woke up...but some food helped. I couldn't decide what kind of ramen I wanted, so I made myself two bowls...one drained with butter and hot sauce (my favorite!!!) and one soupy...I figured if I was sick soup made sense...but didn't want to go through the trouble of actually making any...lol

Hopefully tomorrow will be better...fixing to down some Nyquil and get a good night's sleep! And I don't have to wake up early tomorrow...got nothing on the calendar...thank goodness!

Oh, oh, oh, I almost forgot!!! Got a guest post again!!!

Looking good in gray Sarah!!! thanks for the post! OK, OK, Dave you look good too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment