Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 2 - It's the weekend!!!


I was lounging about today...having a bit of a lazy day...not that I can get away with total laziness...hahaha! Too many dishes and mess in the house for that! But I got my gray on!


David was so glad to be able to go play paintball today on such a beautiful day! It's been a while since he was off on a Saturday with nice weather. He brought Red 1 and 2 with him. I wish I'd gotten of pic of them with all their cool gear on, but still pretty neat.


While they were gone Sparkle, Red 3 and Buddy set up a lemonade stand with homemade cookies and brownies. They had been planning it for a while. They had so much fun. Buddy was so excited every time they got a customer! They did pretty good too...the neighbors are always so kind...and it's fun to see the people who pull over and talk to the kids. 

Aren't they cute!

 And look, Sparkle had gray on today!


They were even more excited when Daddy and the girls came home with blizzards! lol

We have a couple of guest pics today! Hooray!

My friend Jennie wore gray yesterday and sent me a pic! Thanks Jennie! We've known each other since we were in college...she was even at my wedding, which is saying something, since there were only like 20 people there...hahaha!

And my dear friends Dave and Sarah. I know I talk about Sarah all the time (along with Kim, our partner in crime), but she is such a blessing in my life. I know that God placed us in each other's lives, for just such a time as this. We are able to support each other in the tough times and rejoice in the good times. Lately it seems that there are more tough times, and she knows firsthand the devastating effects of cancer, and even brain tumors now that Dave's cancer has spread. I just love this family so much and pray for them all the time...and hope y'all will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment