Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 25 - Memorial Day

It always feels weird saying Happy Memorial Day, as in it's original non-commercialized big sale form, it was a solemn day to remember those who had died in service of our country, and to decorate their graves. I read a very interesting article written by a veteran, and it was very eye-opening. I thought it was so good, here's the link! It's definitely worth the read!


A sobering reminder of what Memorial Day is really all about.

I was sad to have missed our town's Memorial Day parade today. I didn't even wake up till about 10:30...the Nyquil must have worked! I'm actually feeling slightly better...but still not good. It was crazy, when I woke up my eyes were crazy swollen, super puffy lids...even now they're still big. Thankfully I was able to get in to see the doctor. I'm the proud owner of a sinus infection. Yay. But, I'm started on antibiotics...she said it was borderline whether it was viral or bacterial, but because of my extreme fatigue she came down on the side of bacterial. Hopefully that's true and the antibiotics do the trick! She was saying that she's seen a bunch of bronchitis that last few days...they even made me wear a mask! but my lungs got the all clear! 

Of course, my house is paying the price for me being out of commission lately...it's such a wreck! Ugh...guess I know what I'll be doing when the kids are back to school tomorrow if I can muster the energy.

Am I looking great or what??? lol #noeffort #where'smybed?

No comments:

Post a Comment