Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day 23 - Saturday Slumbers

Sparkle had a great time with her friends for her "camping" sleepover last night. I made a fire for them to roast marshmallows and they all slept in the tent. I actually woke up around 9, and since it was pancake morning...that's what I made! lol...but then I went back to bed aroun 11 and took a two hour nap. I couldn't believe it! I wasn't feeling great and my eyes hurt, but I didn't think I'd actually sleep. Must have needed it!

Then I took Sparkle and her friends to the Apple Store to try to reset her Ipad Mini...she'd forgotten her password. But then it turns out, it was actually the id that was in wrong, once we got that figured out she was able to get right in. Thank goodness! And we made sure to write it down this time! lol

I told my kids that they could all have a turn to sleep in the tent tonight...we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over a fire too. Sparkle was off at the Ed Sheeran concert with her friends and a sleepover at their house. Then our neighbor gave Buddy a toy bow and arrow set...he was SO excited!!! That was so nice!

yes, that's his Doctor Who shirt!
look at that face!

Meanwhile, David and I headed to Dave and Sarah's for some adult time! It was so nice to relax and chill...we watched John Wick, which is an outstanding B movie...I love it! plus some of Underworld and John Carter. I couldn't make it through John Carter the first time I tried...I loved all the Mars books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, but just couldn't get into the movie...think I'm gonna have to give it a second chance though. They even gave David an early birthday present...some Scotch...which actually tastes like his favorite, Lagavulin...which btw, is nasty, nasty stuff! blech! He loves it though!

Thanks for having us over...we had a great time!!! Love ya!

I've got gray on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment