Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Brain Cancer Awareness Month, aka May


Because May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month, and due to the fact that this is something that strikes close to home, I have decided to wear gray everyday this month. I will be posting pictures of my outfit everyday. I hope that this may inspire y'all to think about brain cancer, pray more for those affected by it, and possibly make a difference in your life.

Just to give you a little background, my husband was diagnosed with brain cancer in Oct 2010. Two surgeries, radiation, and multiple rounds of chemo later, he is doing extremely well, but as you might imagine, life is completely changed, in some ways for the better and in others worse. As time goes on, I'll be sharing more about our story and our ongoing dramas, lol...with 3 girls and a 3 year old boy in the house, the drama never seems to stop! :)

This is just a quick post to start with, I'll upload my picture for today later (I'm not even dressed yet, although, I am actually already wearing gray without consciously trying, haha...but you definitely don't want to see this outfit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment