Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5 - No Cinco de Mayo party here...too sick :/

But, looking on the bright side, at least my comfy pjs are gray!

So pitiful...I'm actually drinking hot tea.

My T.A.R.D.I.S. mug...ain't it cute?

So, yesterday I woke up feeling a little under the weather but nothing too big a deal. Then, during our Star Wars showing (remember, May the 4th) I actually slept through over half of it (completely unlike me!) and woke up feeling miserable...which has continued today. I think it might be a sinus infection...achy, stuffy, congestion, but no fever. Booooooo!

I hate being sick, but I would really hate it if the hubs got it...he certainly doesn't need to deal with that! We even missed church today, which is not like us at all...Wish I could have gotten some worship time in, but just wasn't up for it.

Ok, isn't that mug just the cutest?!? I've been trying to spend a little more one on one time with the girls...it's so hard to give individual attention sometimes. So I took the 6 year old to a Paint Me Picasso, where you paint some pottery and then they fire it for you and you can go back to pick it up. She loves art, so it was perfect for her. She painted a vase, came out looking all Southwesty (yes, I made that up) and I painted a coffee mug, but of course I had to throw in something to satisfy the geek in me, so the T.A.R.D.I.S. it was :)



No comments:

Post a Comment