Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4 - May the 4th be with you!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge geek!!! We must celebrate this wonderful day :) but how??? I say, a movie marathon!


My eldest took this one...thought she did pretty good :)
even my floral shirt is gray in the background


Spring has finally sprung! Thank the Lord! I was not built for winter at all...and New England can be very wintery. The weather is finally warmer, all the trees are starting to bloom, flowers popping up, I love it!










Ok, can I just fly my geek flag for a minute? I remember going to see Star Wars as a kid...our local historic theater showed it when I was around 7 or 8...I loved it!!! Then when I was around 10, I finally read The Hobbit, which my brother had been begging me to read for years (I was terrified of the cartoon Hobbit, not even Gollum, but Bilbo freaked me out) and I haven't looked back since. I'm a voracious reader, my favorite is LOTR of course, I've read it about 13 times I think. But so many great series, Dresden Files, L. E. Modesitt's books, Robert Jordan, David Weber, David Drake, I mean, I just can't stop! And right now is a great time to be a geek! lol...everyone seems to be a geek now...glad I'm finally cool! haha Seriously, you can't escape it right now...comic book movies, scifi shows, dystopian books made into movies, Pinterest is about overrun with geeky pins, either that, food, or clothes...that must be why I love it so! Anywho, I just had to geek out on y'all for a minute, ok, I'm good ;) Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment