Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7 - A week already?

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Kim!!! Thanks for manning the camera again! ;)

Have you noticed I like the topsy turvy ones?

Me and my cool jeans
Pinterest save! 
Too many shoes!


I loved these distressed jeans, but the holes were a little too distressed, if you know what I mean. Pinterest to the rescue!!! I found a great idea that patched holes by sewing pretty material inside the jean...I think they came out great!


So today I wanted to take a little time to thank some people who have been a blessing to me, especially the last couple of years. When David 's headaches turned into something so much worse, I would have been lost without my family and my friends who were there to do whatever was needed to help. I had friends drive my kids to school, meals delivered for weeks, prayer raised to heaven...you name it, they did it. Even now that it's been a few years, I still have an awesome, supportive group who love to help me. I can't imagine going on this journey without them! Special shout out to my two besties, Kim (Happy Birthday again!!!) and Sarah, who I am so completely blessed to call friends! Love you!! And to everyone else in my MOPS group, church, etc, who has pitched in, you are truly the hands of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment