Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 12 - Back to reality. :( lol

Here's today's gray...can't see it, but I even broke out the shorts again today. It was downright hot at times! So happy, I am not a fan of the cold.


After my blissful day of doing nothing but relaxing...back to the grind...boohoo! haha...Of course, the house would have qualified for a disaster zone. We basically had no clean dishes...counters were full of dirty dishes, spilt food, knocked over drinks, trash....yuck! I was planning on a good cleaning day, but then David forgot his computer, so I had to bring it to him...which ate up a good two hours of my day. Then it was off to help setup for MOPS, then home again for lunch. It was so nice out, I figured I should work in my garden a bit. Not that I am anything of a gardener! Black thumb is my name! But, I needed to cut all the old, dead irises...and it was a big pain, because I had waited too long and the new ones were growing in. I'm so bad about doing that! And of course, I neglected to wear gloves, so I wound up with about  6 splinters and hands covered in tiny knicks that I discovered when I used the hand sanitizer. Youch!!! It was nice being out in the warm sun though. Long story short, my house is still a pretty big wreck. I mean, the girls "did" their chores...but we all know what that means! It means that since I wasn't standing over them, threatening them, that they did a crap job. Again. ugh...OK, OK, two loads of dishes did get run, and several pots and pans...but seriously...their definition of done is not even in the same ballpark.

Anywho, starting to get worked up about it...lol...breathe, relax!

Tomorrow David and I are heading to NYC for an oncology appointment. He'll be getting an MRI and then follow up visit. I certainly pray, and hope you will too, that everything is stable, no changes, nothing to see! I'm also hoping that his doctor can maybe give us some answers, or at least try, about the body pain. And of course, safe travels with little traffic to and fro. I mean, while I'm at it, might as well get blessings on the whole day ;)

I'm off to bed! Gonna be a long day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment