Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 22 - Buddy gets a haircut too.

David asked Buddy if he wanted a haircut too. He sighed dramatically, fell back on the bed and said "OK, fine..." in a very long-suffering voice. lol...that kid! He hates getting his haircut...fusses, whines, moans, groans, jerks away, and cries pretty much the whole time. You'd think he being tortured...haha! Today was even more theatrical...he managed to get some hair in his mouth, he was spitting and crying...ridiculous! I should have gotten a picture of that face...but I was busy wrestling him still.

OK, here's my outfit for today...yeah, it's a black shirt, but it's got gray all over it ;) Totally counts!

Have I mentioned how much I love my haircut???

So here he is pre-haircut...he even had gray on, so he's legit! lol

And after! so handsome! and silly! He managed to smuggle his stick in to the school without me noticing! 

The girls' school had a highlights night, where you could go see some of their projects that they've worked on, and also hobbies if they wanted to bring some in. Red Three brought in her rock collection. Red Two made a book trailer for the Hunger Games...it was pretty cool! And even better, we were out of there in less than 20 minutes...that's what I call a win!

Believe it or not, he wanted to be in that picture...he just likes making mad faces! 
Red Three's wearing gray! 
Red Two did a great job compiling and editing her book trailer!

Isn't it great?

I got to hang out with my two best peeps tonight! We went to a local pizza joint/bar, The Stone and Paddle...they have the best spinach artichoke dip I've ever tasted! It's so creamy and cheesy and out of this world! And, on Thursday nights, they have 3.25 Margaritas (which we were totally surprised and stoked by!)!!! Yum!!! The Hawaiian was good, but the Sour Apple was sublime! I am so blessed that God placed these beautiful ladies in my life to commiserate, laugh, and share all of life's ups and downs with. Love my girls Kim and Sarah!!! We even color coordinate! Totally not on purpose ;) We're just copacetic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment