Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 30 - Almost done!

Wow, this month has been a very full one! But we almost made it to the end!

Today's outfit:

So last night we had David's birthday dinner. The rack of lamb came out so good! I still can't get over how easy it was to make! The asparagus was tasty, but a bit gritty! I've never seen such dirty asparagus, and apparently I didn't clean them well enough...grrrrr! I must have put a whole head of roasted garlic in the potatoes...so good!


Of course we had to let our food settle for a bit ;) but then it was time for cake and ice cream. The cake came out really well...nice and moist! And that frosting...mmmmm!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

He didn't have any presents to open...lol...his paintball upgrade didn't show up in time. Dad got him a case of paintballs, which I'm sure he'll use tomorrow ;) 

Today Sarah and I (and Buddy) went to a matinee showing of Maleficent. It was really fun, except for the two times (in a row! like, totally not enough time in between!) that Buddy had to go potty. The costuming and makeup was just beautiful. Loved her dresses! I've always liked Angelina Jolie, she's a great actress and really made Maleficent relatable. The entire movie wasn't like the best thing ever, but still, it was fun and we enjoyed it. Of course, I ate so much extra buttered popcorn, I almost felt ill...lol.

Selfie with Maleficient...lol

We even got a little shopping in. ;) Managed to find some cute big cups for tea...like, they even said they were ice tea cups. Just what we needed!

Red One is off at a sleepover tonight. The other girls are trying to see how late I'll let them stay up too...lol...David and I are hoping for a quiet night of Chuck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment