Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 8 - Productivity


I'm late posting, but at least I was super productive today! ;) Red One was the only one not wearing gray, so she was on photography duty. 


Even Buddy just barely qualified...

The letters on his shirt were gray...lol

Not only did I get my work out in, but after the kiddos were at school, I got my front yard mowed...mostly before it started raining...haha! Then I made a Sam's trip, emailed Red One's teacher about an incident that happened yesterday, and finally fixed the leaky faucet in the upstairs bathroom. It was so ridiculously easy, that I am ashamed it took me over a year to actually fix it! But, hopefully, I think all our plumbing issues might finally be fixed. Well, except for the outside spigots...but at least they aren't leaking. The only bad thing...my house is still a disaster zone! Please tell me I'm not the only one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment