Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 19 - Strep, again.

Gonna be a quick post tonight. Yes, strep graduated from Red Two and Red Three to Buddy and I. I got a call this morning about Red One's lab results...the 48 hour test came back negative also. She couldn't believe it...has some sort of viral infection...poor baby. As a result, she's not feeling as well as the other two, since their antibiotics have kicked in. I think she wishes she had strep...at least she'd be feeling better by now. Yesterday Buddy started saying his throat hurt, he didn't sleep well last night, and still complaining today. So, off to the pediatrician we went. His test came back positive right away. He was so cute though...when the doctor came in and said how are you today? Buddy said "Um, not feeling good?" lol...and told him right where it hurt. The doctor was impressed with him. He took the throat swab like a champ too...barely flinched! That's my boy!

I woke up with a sore throat this morning too...not feeling terrible, but figured it was coming. We went to my doctor after Buddy's appointment...had a bit of a wait, but anyways, the doctor decided to put me on antibiotics after hearing that 3 out of 4 of my kids had strep, and also to keep David from getting sick. I always let the doctors know about David's condition whenever I go...they're extra careful about stuff then. It's not as important now, as his immune system is just as good as everyone else's...but still. She said I could wait for the results if I wanted, but I boogied. I was starting to feel worse. I'm just gonna go ahead and call it strep anyway! lol


Anyways, here I am...the pic is a little fuzzy...just like how I feel ;) I really was fine most of the day, but by around 4:00 I was really starting to drag. Didn't feel like cooking, but delivery sounded gross! I wound up getting pizza for the family, but I got some chicken noodle soup...pretty good. Still feeling pretty yucky though...hopefully the penicillin will kick in by tomorrow! I really don't want a repeat of my last round with strep...that was AWFUL!

Oh, here is my awesome Inigo Montoya shirt I scored the other day!

"Hallo! My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father... 
Prepare to die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment