Monday, May 22, 2017

Day 22 - Gray Day

Wow...this month is seriously flying by! It's already the 22nd! Today started off with a couple sprinkles, but still pretty light out...but got darker and darker...never really rained hard...just gloomy. Yuck...bring back the heat and sun! lol


I ran to the gym this morning for a quick workout...stairmaster this time. Now I remember why I don't like them! lol...thought the yoga class started at 11, turns out it's at 10:30 on Monday...oops...oh well. I was just glad I even made it to the gym...I was dragging and exhausted this morning!

See? I worked hard! lol
Beautiful bush in bloom...if you look closely, you can see a bee in the flower :)

Back home...read some of my chapter for school, talked with my brother on the phone...he's still in the army, stationed out in Washington...clear on the other side of the country. That dude works his tail off! So proud of him! It's not easy...it's terribly hard at times...especially with a family, but he's persevered! Seriously man, super proud!

David and I ran a couple of errands...stopped by Cabelas and I totally caved to the tempting aroma of the donut truck parked outside! Faddy's Donuts are SO good! lol...I got a maple walnut one...oh my word, divine! Then, home to read some more of my textbook, then off to Glitter's school for her spring concert. It is not her favorite thing to perform, but she did it! I was so proud of her for getting through it! 💖💖💖

Daddy came!!! 
Done!

Home again, home again, jiggity jig. That's about it...more schoolwork, dinner, tidying, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment