Monday, May 29, 2017

Day 29 - Happiest of Days!

Happy Birthday to my love! I am happy you were born! :) It's certainly been an adventure, but it's better than I could have hoped for...back when we were two screwed up teens...and look at us now! We rock! :)

This is my favorite picture of David when he was little! Look at those cheeks!
This was before I knew him, when he was a cocky SOB! lol
I mean seriously! Look at him! lol
Now this is when I knew him...college football! Except for the bleached hair! I kept asking him to do that again and he never did...lol
Dating
Our wedding! 
We were babies! I was 19 and he was 20!
Paintball fiend
Date night at Medieval Times...check out that hat! I loved that thing! It was like an Australian hat, all leather with teeth on the band...lol
First baby! David tore up his hand with a chainsaw at work right before Shift was born!  
Two babies
When we lived in Colorado
I look like a weird corporate mom for some reason...lol
Three babies! Now in Connecticut
Daddy is SO outnumbered!
Niagara Falls
I love this picture!!! So cute!
Philly
Four babies!
Daddy and his boy! David was diagnosed about 6 months after Buddy was born. So this is right before it all started. 
This was the summer after David's first surgery
The fam
He's had two surgeries at this point.
The Davids
Happy David
Waiting for treatment...about a year after third surgery...It's been a long hard road, but you've been amazing! And proving those doctors wrong! Keep it up honey!!! That's an order!

We already celebrated, so today was super low key. In fact, I didn't really see David till the afternoon...he was recuperating from the eventful weekend. Took a lot out of him. He needed a refill of his pain meds though, so this morning I headed out to take care of that. They always take longer to refill pain meds than regular meds. So I had a bit of time to kill...perfect for heading to Savers for the 50% off sale!!! hahaha

my happy place ;)

I scored some cute stuff...as always ;) Found Buddy some of of his favorite button up plaid shirts...Glitter some school pants. Even found some cute workout gear for me. Then I headed to Charming Charlie...they were having BOGO Free on their clearance jewelry. I love that store! It's so fun!! All accessories...it's like a candy store for grown ups!

Back to pick up his meds and then home. Spent the rest of the day (trying to) studying for my test tomorrow. Apparently I didn't get as much sleep as I needed...I actually took a bit of a nap! I am not a napper...but I guess I needed it. David finally came downstairs...he actually came down earlier than Fluffernutter did! hahahahaha...that girl can sleep!

We've been hanging in the living room ever since. Haven't done much...just taking it easy. David went back on his diet...so to do him a favor we polished off his cake so he wouldn't be tempted. Aren't we sweet??? lol! I really need to get my butt in gear though! That test ain't gonna take itself! Guess I better take myself off to work on it some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment